TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Next Four Weeks, page-43

1. 2,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Hi Ozpolarbear,

Many thanks for your thoughtful responses to my comments. It's a pleasure to debate these issues in a polite, adult fashion. I suspect that the difference between our respective assessments of the potential of the two companies reflects a difference in the weight we each assign to the various factors and components, rather than assuming some sort of simplistic black-white, two-valued logic. Hence your belief that the two companies are currently equivalent, as compared to mine that there are major material differences which set them far apart. One thing of which I am sure, is that the institutions have done a fair amount of homework, and that they continue to update their assessments as further information comes to light.

Are the institutions right in maintaining their current holdings? Or should they be switching their weighting, in favour of TON? Here, we can only agree to disagree. The choice, after all, is theirs, not ours. But the crunch time is not far off. By the end of first quarter next year, I expect we will see quite a few more would-be graphite producers fall by the wayside, and have a much clearer picture of the likely market shares going to TON and SYR, and the other (few) survivors.

Good luck with your holding!

Cheers,

Prime1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 609756 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.