RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

I reckon the Heads could be anywhere between $0.90 and $2.00.I...

1. 836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I reckon the Heads could be anywhere between $0.90 and $2.00.
    I asked myself, why would Canmex bother changing there name Friday if the green light wasn't given? Waste of money if the 41 page petroleum legislation excluded them. Lundin is an experienced operator isn't he? And in Africa to boot. He is Canmex's major shareholder, 80% i believe. Also Range would only notify the market of price sensitive information after the whole TFG saga was cleared up. Why would you announce information about jv's drilling etc if nothing was valid. Trading halt announced about the same time as the MOU signed or after? Couldn't get all the info out by Friday cause there is 9mnths plus of results and announcements to release. The geologists have been there how long? What have they been up to I ask myself? Question is what comes first. JV, drilling, Minerals assays or AIM? Or all at once. If they want there $70m from the oppies then they gotta get this thing moving and fast. I reckon the engines red lining and the brake pedal is gettin heavy. From there delays re the AIM listing you have to think it was all connected to the outcome of the Mogodishu reconciliation conference. The process to list on AIM is all admin which has probably bin sittin in the PA's outbox for 6 months waiting for these Warlords to stop bickering. Valad bought a $3b UK fund and raised the funds in 3months. AIM listing aint that hard or time consuming. Oh and Canmex name change would have nothing at all to do with AIM. Mere paperwork for the secretaries again. They changed there name because of the conference outcome, Range goes into halt and suspension after the conference. Canmex/AOI up after the MOU. The Conference was the key folks, the door is unlocked and next week we will see whats behind door number 666.
    If people cant work this out you should get day jobs, cause your gonna loose your wallets down at this end of the Market.
    Cheers Reyni

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.