ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

next gas reserve upgrade

1. 461 Posts.
    hardmano.you are the technical man on esg .i was wondering when you thought the next reserve upgrade will be.i noticed the last reserve upgrade was up to the 30th september 2008 and reported on 18th november 2008.i went back and had a good look at the announcement and have pulled out the following which i believe to be very informative.the increase in certified gas reserve has been achieved following assessment of results from only the first four coreholes drilled in the dewhurst area.data from these coreholes have demonstrated that the thick gas saturated and highly permeable coals indentified at the bibblewindi 11 coreholes extend laterally into the dewhust area.the increase in 2p reserves is based upon only a small area around each corehole.further progressive increases in certified gas reserves are expected during the course of 2009 as data from seismic surveys additional coreholes and production pilot wells become available.i also note that some of david casey employment performance shares issued at 45 cents are predicated on him firming up 400 2p gas reserves by 31st january 2009.not many days left .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.