ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Hardmano, yes I agree a good pickup by Oakone re Casey's...

1. 205 Posts.
    Hardmano,
    yes I agree a good pickup by Oakone re Casey's performance targets particularly with the end of January so close. Casey must be kicking about the prolonged delays in getting the drill to site as it does appear he would have easily met the end of January target if drilling had started a couple of months earlier. Still I bet the drilling crew have been working hard in the past two weeks, anyway I guess we will know in the next couple of days with the fortnightly drilling report. I hope Casey makes it as we need the share price stabilised which an upgrade would give.
    Just a question to you Hardmano.. you mention earlier.."also to expand 1300 PJ 2P.. they need more MOU's from gas sales". Do you mean 3P. I have to say I am a little confused and I may be wrong as to the need for MOU's for your gas reserves as PES doesn't appear to have the same criteria.
    It would be great in the fortnightly drilling report if they also commented on the composition or calorific value of the gas encountered, that's something that should be a no-brainer and positive for the shareholder base if the gas component value is high.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.