FBR 28.1% 4.1¢ fbr ltd

Next-gen Hadrian x video, page-12

1. 1,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    Is is weird that I got a little turned on by that video lol. But seriously, I am speechless and so happy to be a FBR shareholder at this point in time.

This new machine has blown my mind. From what I can tell, a significant improvement oi laying accuracy and the perp end gaps appear to be fully gone. We were told that the gaps were virtually eliminated but I couldn't really appreciate this comment without seeing it for myself. I am starting to believe their assertion that mm tolerance may have been achieved with this latest model. Walls look schmick.

Also, laying speed appears to have improved a fair bit.

This is anecdotal but the whole machine also seems built tougher than the prior version.

It's almost following the play book of the original 109. They first showed us a video of the machine building at the back of their facility. It was shortly followed by a video of the 109 on a real work site. After seeing this video, I fully expect this machine to be on a real job site soon, perhaps undertaking a local project. Additionally, US builders/block suppliers and potential WAAS partners could make the trip to Aus to see the latest machine in action. In other words, we shouldn't have to wait for the machine to hit the USA before signed contracts and deals can be inked.

Despite the negativity from the usual trolls with vested interests, we can see that FBR have been kicking goals on the new machine. I'm so stoked to see how things progress from here. Go FBR!!!!

Not providing investment advice. Do your own research, etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.009(28.1%)
Mkt cap ! $182.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 4.4¢ 3.5¢ $1.736M 44.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 872271 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 725217 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.