CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

next hole?, page-14

1. 176 Posts.
    eli & levardi
    I admire your optimism. I have been in and out of this stock several times. I still want to believe in the potential of the products - the believe is slowly overpowered by hard and hurtful facts:
    - The SP of a "new revolution" product has gone down from 30c to 6c in 2 years. Not the direction I expected.
    - There's hardly any talk or updates on the original product (the CLRS - for those you are newer)
    - The purchase of the GTXXXX's rigs seemed to be a perfect fit to get the CLRS shining. I still hold my sunglasses.
    - The GTXXXX's come back with all good news the whole time - but haven't achieved anything REALLY yet.
    - We can hardly afford the "clinical trial" in Australia of the GTX3XXXX and the GTX5XXX seems to be depending on the little brother to do well.
    - The good news is... we might be going to Indonesia with a product that we haven't convinced the "locals" (the small Australian mining industry) yet. I guess they don't understand the value and benefits of our products.

We probably need another CR just for the manufacturing and the shipping cost for a trial GTX3XXX to Indonesia, with a 2nd CR shortly afterwards to cover the staff, administration and maintenance of the new project.

Sorry to be skeptic - the way it has progressed (regressed) in the past 2 years, I wonder if the current assets of the company, including the "great IP", will be worth a cent in Qtr3 2012.

Why don't I just sell and shut up? Because the little stake I have left in CKK wouldn't make a difference for the losses, but I give it the benefit of the doubt. If the SP goes back up to 30 cents I'll join in to celebrate a miracle :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.