SGQ 39.0% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Next Investor Analysis for SGQ newly acquired world class niobium and REE, page-3

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    The dam is not big area and the slope is very gentle like 30 degree which will be even easy for machinery to park on top? SGQ is still junoir mining company and will focus on exploration at this project to define its JORC resource.

Unlike ~$842M WA1 Resources and $248M Encounter Resources which have their valuable niobium sitting far away in the West Australian desert - the $55M capped SGQ’s Brazilian niobium project is near a skilled workforce and important infrastructure like sealed roads, grid power, water, telecommunications, and accommodation.(this is because of the niobium mine next door to SGQ, plus a number of other mines within a few kilometres) Having access to all that infrastructure and workforce on your doorstep means it is much faster and cheaper to bring a mine into production.

Historical metallurgical work demonstrated ~58% niobium recovery which was focus on REE, on par with CBMM, with ~92% REE recovery.
    Last edited by stockbluesky: Yesterday, 08:53

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.