MAN 0.00% 2.7¢ mandrake resources limited

You omit the ASX proxy disclosure that I have provided to you...

1. 3,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2757
    You omit the ASX proxy disclosure that I have provided to you above which shows - contrary to your repeated incorrect assertions - that Next Investors did not purchase shares in MAN, they were given them. Nor do you seem to be aware of their own disclaimer, which makes this entire thread (that you created) unreliable and conflicted.

To assist you with your comprehension difficulty, here it is:

"...Some of the stocks featured in this newsletter have paid S3 Consortium Pty Ltd cash or shares for investor awareness services. As shareholders, we have an incentive to see the featured company’s stock perform well. This should be viewed as a major conflict with the ability to be unbiased and we stress that you conduct extensive due diligence as well as seek the advice of your financial advisor or a registered broker-dealer before investing in any securities. Investors should consider this newsletter as only a single factor in making any investment decision. Any decision to purchase this stock should be done so after the purchaser has made their own inquiries as to the validity of any information in this newsletter."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $14 524

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 258530 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 57020 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.