MAN 0.00% 2.8¢ mandrake resources limited

HUH you think they were given the shares because MAN thought...

1. 11,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 682
    HUH you think they were given the shares because MAN thought they wanted to be generous.

They were alocated the shares in LEIU of work done by S3Consoprtiums to the company.

They both MAN and S3 worked out that for the work was valued at $240k, sio instead of MAN paying them in cash they issued them shares which worked out very well for MAN because they were issued at 8 cents and now the shares at 3.3 so had MAN agreed to that work now it would be much higher amount of shares.

S3 has held these share and still do, so they are obviously watching , as are GLN and they have stated they wanted an early entry into MAN Paradox Lithium project and they are down considerably to as Lithium markets have fallen heavily over the past year.

Again obviously they will want a return on their investment so given that MAN "could" be considered very good buying at this low level which is near cash backing.You know all this as i said if an electrician comes on to your property you can pay him in cash or in any other way agreed, work for work, etc it is still paying for it, and NOT given as you state.
    Given implies free which it is NOT

Anyway don't know why i am replying to you and that other ASN holder Chris, gosh i put this out this morning for shareholder discussion, .if anything if i were a ASN holder is be extremely worried that ASN have a $172M MC and they use the word "could" when refering to their DFS report.

Speculation and $172M MC don't go hand in hand with ASN, But for MAN $20m MC and $15m Mc gives an extremely good punt imo given also their projects, so comparing the two i know where i would buy, i only wish i had more coin but i can only afford a few grand here and there,

Good luck hope it turns out well for you and Chris2184 cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.