DXB 1.63% 62.5¢ dimerix limited

Hi II, Case numbers are on the decline, but then people aren’t...

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Hi II,

Case numbers are on the decline, but then people aren’t testing as well, and a lot asymptomatic. So true numbers are likely to be a lot higher than what is reported.

Lots back to work now, following working from home as well, so we can expect this to keep rolling along, not just schools.

Quite a good article here of global numbers & different countries are at various stages of Omicron outbreak (need to scroll down for the graphs):

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-51235105.amp

New variants are what will cause spikes again when they emerge, just like Omicron. What we have in the toolbox to treat patients is important, many won’t need treatment though, apart from some panadol & hydration.

I’m sorry to hear about your family II, and yes it’s very disruptive, especially when de-isolation is extended because some are testing positive later on. I hope everyone else stays well (& sane).

I do think of the teachers II, some are no spring chickens & in the higher risk age group 50+, but devoted professionals. Many have died OS from COVID infection in the workplace.

Anyway, hoping to get some news soon on REMAP CAP for DMX-200.

Have a good day II & just an idea, your family may love it if you drop off a surprise care box on their doorstep with some treats & things for the kids, like colouring in, sticker books etc, reading books (don’t know how old they are?) if you live close by. Little things can make all the difference.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.5¢
Change
0.010(1.63%)
Mkt cap ! $338.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
62.0¢ 63.0¢ 62.0¢ $127K 203.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 21538 62.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 23317 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
63.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 2.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
63.0¢ 65.0¢ 62.5¢ 557552
Last updated 10.28am 18/06/2024 ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.