ANO 0.00% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

Hi Hottin,Just because a company is large doesnt necessarily...

1. 352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Hi Hottin,
    Just because a company is large doesnt necessarily mean you get good service - especially when you are dealing with a minnow like ANO and cash is tight. Given the stock issues highlighted in the last quarterly and the fact that management highlighted in the preso that they are going after new distributors in the US (otherwise why not just simply give DOW the rights to XP?), indicates to me its time to diversify. Of course ANO are happy to sell to DOW, and equally DOW is happy to buy. The question is volume, price, and how good DOW are at doing their job. History tells us, its not great.

Rade is a great operator and he'll get a good result for S/H'ers, I dont doubt that for a second. DOW appeals to shareholders because its a big company and makes the story easier to sell and understand. Sounds nice, but it doesnt always mean its the best value for shareholders. Time to run this business and make it profitable. Might be a bumpy ride and the new distributors might not have the same catchy name, but I reckon it'll be better than what's been dished up so far. Just gotta be patient. No quick fixes here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 72.0¢ 72.0¢ $396 550

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15322 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 480 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.