BQT bqt solutions limited

re: transcripts of 'the letters' Thanks for that Alpha, good of...

1. 1,731 Posts.
    re: transcripts of 'the letters' Thanks for that Alpha, good of you to assist.

I knew they were cranky but think the deal will still
    move forward for BQT. Time will tell.

The holding company need BQT's componant part or have to start from scratch again and this will have lots of legal ramifications delaying the implementation and costing many dollars if they try to flick BQT.

Monoco are huffing and puffing.

As it is alleged in one letter they say "This component is currently awaiting approval by the Holding Company which shall grant national franchises for the supply of systems and services in each country. Orders are subject to the Holding Company agreeing to acquire the proprietary rights from BQT for the component described as a "transceivor".

If BQT have been working on this for 2yrs the holding company are not going to be able to pluck another "transceiver" out of their bottoms. The transceiver appears to be BQT's and they NEED IT. They are trying to bargan for the "propriety rights". This componant is unique and developed by BQT......

BQT could certainly do with the money to launch it as a expanding company but if these guys play silly buggers, they will miss out as well.

I note they have given them til the 5th October as stated but fall well short of threatening BQT with any follow up legal action.

May just have to put this MONOCO debacle aside for a while, as long as the other contracts keep coming we are good long.

Cheers, appreciate your efforts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.