BQT bqt solutions limited

re: transcripts of 'the letters' It can reasonably be deducted...

1. 1,731 Posts.
    re: transcripts of 'the letters' It can reasonably be deducted that BQT is a sub contractor that will suppy a NEEDED integral componant if and when the Rhiando's and their mystery backers raise funds for the holding company and when the assignment of the interlectual property takes place regarding the componant part.

THAT IS WHEN THE PAYMENT OF $9,500,000 IS DUE.

The other items mentioned in the letters such as breach of confidentiality, no confirmed orders yet, copyright reproduction infringement etc. are just blowing off steam by persons blind sided and not expecting over 100 BQT Shareholders to give them a grilling, searching for information..

You can rest assured that Mr GENNER has been having discussions with the main players to reach a satisfactory conclusion and no legal entities are involved, they were satisfied with the removal of information from the BQT website as apeasement.

It appears BQT jumped the gun for a false start and the other parties were still in the dressing room.

The 100 meter sprint race has changed to a 100 meter hurdle event(hopefully not a marathon LOL). The other contracts/development coming in will keep the running up for BQT. NO SIGNING OVER OF THE INTERLECTUAL PROPERTY TO THE ALLEGED CLIENT MEANS NO MONEY TO EITHER PARTY. It would appear funds anticipated to be received by all parties in this matter may be some way off?

The other parties have not yet raised funds and are stalling or it would be all systems go and signing over of property and implementation. Their website for Brandcards is not yet up. IT REMAINS A SIGNED CONSENSIS until the money comes in.

I just hope those that have bailed on BQT temporarily get back in a decent price and don't get blind sided themselves and are out when future developments (NOT JUST THIS ONE) occur. :)

Good luck in your approach all. Sticking to my long term plan but if I can free up funds will look for a trading bounce! as well.

THANKS AGAIN ALPHA C someone who could put one up for the team.

CHEERS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.