VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

next jorc, page-7

1. 1,893 Posts.

Timber7

I have only ever had one chat with Frank which was a couple of weeks ago - the things I learnt where

1) They are dealing with a communist government controlled country - when we see all these announcements for various things we get the feeling that is an easy thing to achieve - but in reality the Board have to deal with the Chinese Government and the fact they are Chinese themselves is of immense help

2) CDD is a case of finding someone to come in as a JV - that is stump up the cash for say a 50% share - I got the feeling that they did not want a quick dollar here but wanted to stay leveraged to the future growth - quite obviously they can't do that until they have a backer - but there is a lot of pressure on them to take up the option sooner rather than latter

3) Copper Flats is a source of frustration as they await the go ahead for the JV - and to that end it is lower down the priority scale for them

4) They do not want to raise money while the share price is at these levels and Frank seemed confident that there were other things (new) that in the fullness of time would have a beneficial effect on the share price

5) The IPO had been delayed and would require the markets to improve - this though would be constantly evaluated

That’s about it

Clyde

Only my ramblings - DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.