BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Next Leg Up $1336, page-25

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    The drilling campaign is the huge catalyst for BDR in the near future. Being cashed up, possible debt free or reduced and making money at the current gold price, it is not a surprise that SJ will aim to increase the resource base of the company and making it more appealing for takeover at much much higher price .

SJ came from Kinross and he is very familiar with the favorable geological potential of greenstone belt where the Tucsno mine is located.

Here is the evidence:
    Golden star , a Canadian company with 50 percent interest in rosebel mine 6.3 Moz and 30 percent in Omai - 3.7Moz ( both mines are north and West to Tocano).
    Nord gold , a Russian company and one of the top 20 gold producers world wide is a joint venture with the Colombus gold Corp that owns Colombus mine 5Moz north of Tucano.
    Sandspring resources which owns Toroparu mine 10Moz West of Tucano.
    Merian mine 5-Moz north of Tucano
    Aurora 4.9-Moz northwest of Tucano.
    Las Cristina's 20-Moz northwest of Tucano.
    Karouni 1.6-Moz West of Tucano.
    Yaou Dorlin 2.9-Moz just above Tocano.

Anglogold Ashanti accounts for 32 percent of gold production in Brasil.
    Yamana Gold 27 percent.
    Kinross gold 17 percent.
    Garimpos and others 24 percent.

SJ our experienced CEO was not joking when he mentioned to Riskreward whom we trust that there is gold everywhere and he knows well that other major gold producers are looking at us.
    He is like what Riskward described , hungry to grow the company big and he may grow balls to eat the neighbours before they eat him. In either way, BDR is in a very good position.

Just look at the map and all the surrounding mines with proven gold deposits and you will be confident that the drilling result will be a huge success and the share price will react accordingly.

I can't wait for the next drilling update which in my opinion will be fantastic.

Cheers,

Sydney

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.