BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Next Leg Up $1336, page-371

1. 9,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3874
    Well the good thing about how relaxed everyone in the property markets are is maybe you can just borrow a couple extra % points on that LVR and pump it into goldies to make back the money you are paying in excess property prices. Note: completely joking and not advice at all

On that note though I also bought an apartment, maybe 15 months ago, which I think has decreased in price since. However for me it is intended to be a quite long term hold. I live here but will probably use it as an investment property, so at the moment am paying interest only on my loan, which (even including rates and body corporate) works out to be cheaper than paying rent for me. So by virtue of that fact as long as I can sell it down the track for what I paid for it (a little more to cover inflation of my deposit) I will have done fine. There is something to be said for the sanity provided by owning your own place though that can't be monetised .... or maybe it can (Psych bills are expensive I imagine )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.