BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Next Leg Up $1336, page-50

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    Even Credit Suisse is exceeding the next level up to $1350 by first quarter 2017. By that time BDR will be a monster producer with in crease production and extension of mine life.

Here is a summary of their view about gold market:

- Declining real interest rates. - A deferral in Federal Reserve rate hikes. - A weaker U.S. dollar. - Safe-haven demand, with exchange-traded-fund holdings jumping by 9.9 million ounces in the first quarter.
    - Reserve life of gold has declined from 14 years to 10 years and they forecast supply declining by 8% from 2016-18.
    - Gold ETF buying is likely to continue due to negative interest rates. - The metal’s ability to hold support over $1,200 an ounce for over six weeks has returned some investor confidence into the market. -The Fed’s 2004-2006 rate-hike cycle showed that gold prices can rise during a hiking cycle when the yield curve flattens.

http://www.*****.com/news/2016-04-0...imb-to-1-350-Oz-In-First-Quarter-Of-2017.html

Wait a second , I haven't finished:
    China Accumulates Gold: Buy The Dip, Bear Cycle Is Ending.

Gold bear cycle is over:
    The World Gold Council crunched the numbers and found that "Previous bear markets (excluding the current one) have had a median length of 52 months, during which the price of gold declined between 35% and 55%. As of December 2015, gold’s price pullback was already in line with the median length and magnitude of these previous bear markets

BofA Merrill Lynch Global Research predicts the next level to be between $1315 and $1375:
    "We first became bullish on gold on January 18th and provided additional updates throughout the quarter. We remain gold bulls and would like to buy on a pullback at support in anticipation of a resumed up trend to 1,315 and 1,375,.

Finally, I agree with Riskward1 that it is worth waiting for BDR to hit 80c to 100c or the price of gold to hit my target of $1336.
    Who knows we may get to a dollar and find BDR paying dividend and we all decide to hold forever.
    Happy days ahead.

Cheers,

Sydney

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.