BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Next Leg Up $1336, page-65

1. 3,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 675
    If the POG stays buoyant and we have a half decent Quarterly we are probably going to see the mid 30's taken out and if there is a buying frenzy 40c is very possible. If that happens as much as I like the prospects for the co. I may get off the bus and buy physical silver. I have been burned too many times by under performing management teams and physical metal removes that risk. The numbers that are being forecast for Au are astonishing.

At the beginning of the year you could buy as much BDR stock as you wished at around $0.14- what a gift! A good Qly will see this stock surge. I am very confident about that. Based on comments after the EGM we will achieve a good Q1. The market still does not believe the story based on history. When the market gets that BDR is turning around there are going to be some very wealthy BDR shareholders created. However, I am not sure the world will be a great place to live in as wealth destruction will coincide with wealth creation for those exposed to precious metals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.