RHK 2.44% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

can't help but put my 2cents worthin here even if its just to...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    can't help but put my 2cents worthin here even if its just to tell James it's Hedland not Headland,also earlier in the thread figures were mentioned of 4 ships to the million tonnes actually its more like 5-6 as most ships take between 170,000-around 200,000,there is the odd few that take over 200,000 but more the exception not the rule,there is 4 ship loaders at BHP 1 at FMG and the port authority has a small loader which has just been comissioned (utah point) RIO has 1 loader that loads salt,that said as i write this BHP has just put 2 of the 4 loaders it is building onto its new wharf,with 2 more to follow,FMG just started the constrution phase of its next expansion which will see them increase to 2 loaders and a lay by berth,I have been in Hedland for nearly 6 years so I don't understand the comment about changing hands 5 or 6 times as long as i have been here BHP has been BHP i have worked for them and now work for FMG so I know pretty much what is going on also the plants here are far from needing a full re-build,FMS as i see it would more than likely share rail with FMG wether it be a line from solomon to port hedland or a shared port facility yet to be built at Ankatell point just north of karatha,Twiggy is all for third party access but obviously not at the expense of his own company FMG will always come first,but if there is a dollar to be turned railing and shipping other parties ore then iam sure we will, as we have been doing with Atlas and now PMI hope this clears up a few speculations,please feel to ask for any further info as i watch ore being loaded every day,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.