AQJ 0.00% 20.0¢ aus asia minerals limited

next leg up, page-6

1. 6,497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Goodmorning DD, No I'm still here, was watching all day.I decided that I'll sit in the background a bit and give my fingers a rest....lol
    I have a parcel that I trade to realise profit, have achieved 2-400% in a couple months and still hold a few 100t, free carried now for my long term goal target 25-50 cps, which is not that far away.
    I will increase my holdings as orders get filled, although I doubt there will be much retrace as the momentum here is up.
    I've held stock here since a year ago when it came back to my attention and brought in @5cps but bought most at around 3cents. I was one of the original IPO holders in CES but got out before it fell for a small profit. I liked what they were doing so have watched this company since. And here we are today, a relativly unknown in production. So my persistant posting has paid off, in terms of promoting this company and of course realising some decent profit for a change.
    I am not a trader as such as all my stocks are med/long term but I do play with small parcels.
    Anyway, good luck to all although you won't need it on this IMO, as it will continue to gain momentum and remember, it is the companies intention to get this paying dividends in the future. Free carried production and 3-6mil = 27 - 55 cent per year income at current registry, will make that achievable.
    Cheers all P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.