EIO 3.57% 29.0¢ energio limited

next leg up?, page-25

1. 2,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    sachz
    I truly think you have to sit down have a very good look at the Project and the People running it .
    The project has what many do not have that is the INFRASTRUTURE .power rail roads port and a second access to the port being the large river .Plus we have two mills down the road that would employ as I have said before 10,000 people ,A huge incentive for the local community to get this project up
    The PEOPLE as immmelman and others who have met Ian Burston and Co will tell you they are not full of B/S
    We may have as many say including Ian Whiteley who was one of the founding members 3+ billion tonnes .
    With only 239,726,983 shares we are positioned extremely well .
    Remember we are going to get VERY favourable TAX conditions which many miners in Aust would die for
    The market may be against a huge share raise but the fundamentals suggest this should be re-rated shortly .
    WE do have to get a fair result back from the met work and the step out drilling to confirm the 3+ billion tonnes .
    As far as more capital as 29 has suggested 10 mill is all they really need maybe even five for that matter .
    Share price wise I look at eqx and sdl bci and ago .When you see what they have and what we have $3.00 does not look to far from reality

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.