CYP 0.00% 29.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

next leg up?, page-180

1. 6,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1618
    Nice post, nothing wrong with it, people can take from it what they want I've ticked over the 500k mark of stock holding now so I'm with you're broker friend on that, buy up big time now while it's fluctuating on lows. Deals are coming, due diligence takes time to work through from both sides of the table or tables since it's likely multiple deals coming, as I've stated before.

It's musical chairs at the moment and no one knows when the music will stop for that TradingHalt, look at TON just went into TradingHalt out of the blue and people missed out as one poster stated here. CYP will break out big time when it comes out of the next TH.

Was good to see another director adding a purchase, even if it's only loose change, doesn't mean a TH can't come in this period, never know when potential partners will decide to jump on board

At the moment it's too volatile and speculate for even larger players to get in, so they will wait for bigger news of a deal/s and are happier to pay a higher price for something that is more certain.

Never invest what you can't afford to lose, always do your own research, never invest based on posts from HC and have a set plan and stick to it.

TheArchitect

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 29.5¢ 27.0¢ $3.372K 11.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39000 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 1608 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.