CCI 0.00% 12.0¢ chrome corporation limited

next leg

1. 2,232 Posts.
    choges

Isnt it amazing ( thats why Im "amazed" ) that drilling starts ...

Which is basically going to confirm what there is
    ( Wilrich of Aka knows whats there ), and people begin to buy.

Sentiment has changed for CCI.

One aspect of the drilling was slated to determine open cut at 500,000 to 1 mill tonnes....big dif.

BT has been conservative before with estimates....lets say tonnage will be good !

The opencut tonnage for me is the big issue re current drilling. We are content.

Its the kick on to the FS completion.

Id say its fair to say that quite a few of the Top 10 CCI/CCIO holders have recently either met Brian or talked at length via phone.

What did they think ?

Ok, no major buying...yet....but NO selling when sp was ugly.

The larger holders held solid.

If these holders were finding Brian or the CCI situation in potential trouble they would be sellers rather than the buyers that they are.
    We are buyers at market and will probably buy more.

Brian did a " roadshow " to shore up present holders and hopefully bring on the movers/shakers.

Think about it from a potential " Brian " view ( my perspective).

He had a BEE stitched up say Aug last year and it fell through ...he had to explain to his fellow directors let alone shareholders !

Ouch....back to scratch.....

Guess you could say its been a very difficult last 9 months for Brian....but now it appears he has come through with Aka ...offtakers etc....

Not a pleasant time...Brian deserves real credit...and obviously he is acutely aware the market expects
    Prod'n asap.

Think about the above...

CCI is , as arttse has correctly said a ... Growth stock

CCI wont be a 100% gainer next week or probably next month....but all I can say is we are happy to buy and hold.

I have the latest Top lists...CCI/CCIO ....very little change over the last month...low volumes that shook out the weak, yet sp has dropped from approx 1.8 to 1.3.....technically CCI looks great.

Simply tells you CCI hasnt changed but short term traders/rampers....bengo,condor etc are gone.

Blame U or whatever for the gradual sp decline.

Lots of new positive posters lately which indicates the interest in CCI.

Bring on the Offtake contracts !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.