CCI 0.00% 12.0¢ chrome corporation limited

next leg, page-2

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

Hi there amazed. Another good post from you.

Like a number here I see this as a growth stock too.

I have noticed a few more have got on board lately....sentiment is changing for the better.

1.3-1.4 excellent entry points....and we may not move on from these levels for a little while either.

Lots to do here, and if BT can get this mining by the end of August then he is doing very well.
    Personally, i'd rather see the company not forecast too soon as that will only create disappointment in amarket that expects everything tomorrow.

I have really eased up my expectations here on CCI as I think theres quite a few challenges and obstacles ahead.

For me 2007 is when things should really be getting underway.

Yes U is the flavour of the month, so great accumulating at current levels for those like myself who believe that the 'potential' here is a nice little niche business that over time could grow considerably...but first things first.

Still lots of sellers wanting out...and no wonder, no real developments reported to the market for some time now, and the roadshows did not have a positive impact on the share price.

Yep, steady as she goes here. If Uranium is the hare, then CCI is the tortoise...and we know that outcome ;)

Patience required.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.