CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Huntley said today (for what it is worth for you doubters)."One...

1. 934 Posts.
    Huntley said today (for what it is worth for you doubters).

"One of my rules is don’t fight the Fed and am I certainly not going to fight the Fed
    when Ben Bernanke cuts the fed funds rate by 0.5%. That’s the Fat Lady singing,
    “This is the bottom!!!”

Also

"I remain positive on the market, looking for new highs before Christmas, and noting that BHP has made new highs."

and

"The Fed has acted because there is a serious logjam in the credit markets. The
    effective money out their in our society is the product of the raw money input by
    the Central Banks then leveraged up and sold out as loans into the general public
    land of individuals and corporations. If that effective money is sharply reduced, so
    is economic activity. At this stage inflation in the US is on a downward trend, and is
    not at any alarming level. So knowing there is a deflationary credit squeeze out there
    in the financial markets, the Fed can act to offset that downdraft without inflationary
    consequences.
    Sure when the economic upturn clearly develops a head of steam the Fed will then lift interest rates to offset growing pressures, but that’s down the track a bit yet."

one last one

"My view is we are starting the next leg of this bull market. The US Federal Reserve’s
    move is classic central bank action to resuscitate an economy after a period of
    tightening credit has brought the economy to the brink of disaster."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.