CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

next leg, page-10

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    The only reason we havent heard any good news lately I guess is probably cos the assay labs have long queues as usual. At least 4 rigs are drilling the jungle round the clock last I heard, with HNC committed to pay most of the bill. Thats hundreds of holes, prob mostly infill to upgrade the superpit at Browns Omegas and surrounds.

Agree B, technically CMR is still in downtrend as Guppy would say, but MACD turning up as are other technos and still might have a bit more catch-up short term. Metals are heading up again as USD falls but AUD cross is working against us ......... EXCEPT when u consider the yanks are now openly looking for "foreign" resources investments for safe havesn for their devaluing greenbacks ...... and there aint too many cheap/good ones left, based usual thinking atm.

And then we have the market to consider. If u believe Huntleys, its already gungho. I have a much more conservative view over next 6 months and in no hurry.

Agree with B it doesnt matter what u buy yr traders, at so long as we confirm the "c" wave breakout first. Im staying at 40% cash atm but the Jungle King still dominates my investment portfolio (of 2 stox haha) looking to 2009 and beyond. But yeah, that cash will be looking for a home when the clouds eventually clear.

Meanwhile I stand firm on my expectation we are about to see a broader market crash for reasons I have delved into many times in here. BALANCE and the GORM commandments keep me sleeping well at nites.

We need full disclosure asap and oxides start-up even more asap if the global gurus are to take serious note of us. Meanwhile keep an eye on that open shorts possie for the short term momentum drivers ....... appreciate a daily posting on it.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.