CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

next leg, page-5

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    U r a good shepherd Gamias haha.

LEAD price has gone to new highs as its mates the other metals are moving up again in monopoly money terms. Soon all paper will be classified same. URANIUM price in its "B" retrace for a bit longer, maybe 75 (?) then watch for the "C" breakout.

If we survive the big sharks thru 2008, 2009 should be a mega year for the Jungle King.

Meanwhile we still have some major market minefields to negotiate over next 6 months and more importantly next 2 months, so still only cork-popping in the waves. But now catching up lost ground cf the XRA and 50% retrace in (still) downtrend would take us to the 4th marker buoy u would think.

I am core only / no trading stock now but happy to wait for confirmation thru the 5th marker again before I gungho cos agree with USP, that would bring the Grail back in sight ......... 2009 is still my major cosmic time target.

Meanwhile remain cashed up and increasing my possie with Her Majesty whilst waiting for His Majesty's pleasure. IMO he still remains vulnerable to storm-shocks inc the northern wet about to hit and non-disclosures cloud which must be cleared. But then as the sages say, the stuff is in the ground, more to come and everyone wants it increasingly so from here.

Heartening to see "foreign resources stox" are acquiring a new safe-haven priority with US funds seeking looming perfect-storm shelter, u know, shipworthy Arks. We just gotta get off the sand bar, unflood the boilers and get those wave stabilizers out ..... and that only happens with oxides production earnings for mine.

Meanwhile GOLD is the immediate interest for mine cos it has a lotta catch-up to do with the rest, now that the shackles are breaking. PGMs will piggyback of course.

Hail the Royal Family (RFM) and praise Zeus and Aphrodite so that we may blessed with good fortunes ahead, when we can turn the alchemist's LEAD to GOLD and add to the PRECIOUS crown jewels with smart moves.

Good fortune to all Olympians with kakalas (thats from Pontus where Jason sought the Golden fleece) .... no I aint ....... Athena is my mother.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.