LTR 1.55% 95.5¢ liontown resources limited

Next Lithium Bull run, page-103

1. 5,943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20220
    100% agreed @Margaret63

Gina can't and won't buy us out for $2 a share.
    Because we and Tim Goyder won't sell to her for $2.
    She can't make a hostile offer either.

Don't worry she too knows that well.

@Jpcje
    You are right that when ALB tried to buy LTR last year we weren't even told by the board about their first three offers because they were too low and deemed by the Board to be unrealistic and not reflective of the true value of LTR. Correct.

We don't know atm if we have received another two or three low balls offers in past couple of months which might have been already rejected by the BOD. Who knows!

I'm quite confident that Tim Goyder won't sell LTR any less than $3. He is very much determines to do that as far as I know. And Gina knows Tim won't sell any less than that.

And Gina knows she is the largest shareholder but she has no other supports other than her own shares while Tim has at least 75% support.

So Gina can't make a hostile takeover either.

Basically Tim owns the company.
    Gina knows that well, so she can't make a move of her own choice.

The only thing she could do to buy LTR cheaply would be to wait LTR go bankrupte, which is impossible.

Whether the banks gives credit or not, we have the cap raising weapon. We can issue new shares and sell at whatever the reasonable price is at that time. NO LOAN, OURE CAPITAL. I NEVER SCARED OF BEING DILUTED AT THIS STAGE, BECAUSE MONEY WILL FLOW IN AFTER PRODUCTION.

I even suggested to Tim Goyder (on my email on Feb.2024 when $760m loan was cancelled) to make a Cap Raising of at least $200m at any price in May 2024 before getting any loan from bloody banks. I told him I was not scared of being diluted in LTR, I said PLS did it when it was 30c then went up to $5.50. But he didn't do it. apparently he had better solutions.

Anyway when we need capital we can make a CR. It's easy from now on, we have a great project and we are starting production in couple of days.

I never believe whatever those paid downrampers say here. I just ignore all of them.

I do not give any credit to the dishonest and shameless downrampers here. They are not even humans let alone being Australian. They have no ethics. They are pure PoS. Same for the other Inhumans who try to put LTR in trouble at other levels.

I have 100% trust to Tim Goyder.
    I am sure he is definitely doing his best for LTR shareholders.

I am just holding my shares very tight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $2.315B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.0¢ 97.5¢ 94.5¢ $12.43M 12.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 81419 95.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.5¢ 3225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.