LTR 1.52% $1.01 liontown resources limited

Next Lithium Bull run, page-146

1. 319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    I think you need a period of self reflection, and ask yourself what kind of a person Shorts an "excellent" company knowing full well they might need to raise capital soon? You are actively participating in an attempt to ruin this company. You may feel the term "parasite" is an unfair description of yourself, but I think it's rather apt for this situation. The common defense for Shorters is that "well the price will fall regardless, I'm just taking advantage", I see it more as you leeching off the manipulation of powerful forces behind closed doors, and ALL shorting adds to downward price pressure, so no Shorter can claim innocence here.

I think all excellent companies are strong enough to withstand such tactics, otherwise they wouldn't be an excellent company, but that doesn't change your immoral behaviour here. As a principle, I never Short in general, let alone good companies, and that allows me to live with myself. I think how you make your money is just as important as how much you make.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.015(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $2.437B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.0¢ $1.04 96.5¢ $12.25M 12.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 250234 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 51730 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.