LTR 2.94% 61.3¢ liontown resources limited

You don't just get to select the one "scary" part. Only six...

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1968
    You don't just get to select the one "scary" part. Only six lines up from the line you've highlighted is the terms of the interest payments:

Within first 2 years; interest may be capitalised and added to the principal amount, or paid by way of an issuance of shares at
    the prevailing market price at the time, at the Issuer's election.

After first 2 years; interest is to be paid in cash to the extent that the Issuer has Available Cash (Available Cash is the amount
    of the consolidated group cash and cash equivalents on the relevant interest payment date above a specified threshold). Any
    balance of interest not paid in cash to be paid by way of an issuance of shares at the prevailing market price at the time.

In other words, if the day ever comes that they cannot make a payment, they can simply pay in shares (not great, but NOT default). If they can't pay the note or get above $1.80 in FIVE YEARS, there are going to be much bigger problems.

If this was James Brown and the AJM/1MC/SYA muppet crew, I MIGHT be worried, but with this management team and BOD, I'll sleep fine.

Thanks for the concern, though. Hope it's sunny in Thailand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.3¢
Change
0.018(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $1.485B
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 62.0¢ 56.5¢ $6.239M 10.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
94 453633 61.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.5¢ 287149 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.