LTR 2.55% 80.5¢ liontown resources limited

What a bunch if losers. Credit raise was your last hope in...

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1000
    What a bunch if losers. Credit raise was your last hope in getting the liquidity to get out of the 277 million share short positions. "Poof" that has vanished before your eyes. Once again outwitted by superior management. Sell it down all you want but you will just be buying back for even more. Anyone wanting to sell out has done so many moons ago. There is no capitulation and running the stock price down by selling borrowed shares makes no difference you HAVE to buy them back. All this garbage about how much shorters have made. Shorters have made NOTHING! They will only make some thing when they buy and to buy back 277 million shares without liquidity equals lose! Have a look at the short data and the volume and share price movement. If I saw volume increase with price staying low or marginally higher and shorts decreasing then I could see them getting out and making something but all you see is shareprice going lower correlating with shorts increasing. Well Der! I can go borrow a billion dollars and borrow shares and dump them on market temporarily lowering the price and look like a hero BUT i then have to buy all those shares back to not bankrupt myself. With no liquidity that's exactly what will happen unless the next idiot borrows more shares to sell. It's like a pyramid scheme until the penny drops. This running the share price down is so transparent because it's just shorters. Run it down all you like but you'll have no one to buy back from and you will HAVE to buy back. What shorters do now matters not. Mine is built, production starting, expert management, premium product, offtakes secured and now funding in the bank to weather any storm. Time to start buying those shares me thinks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.