LTR 5.18% 91.5¢ liontown resources limited

You guys are such fools by making fun of me, to the Northern...

1. 671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    You guys are such fools by making fun of me, to the Northern Monkey Boy and the other butthurt people that replied to my comment.. I know i didn't have to mention how much profit i made but i said it to make you all realise how much profit you could be making in just a month yet you guys are gonna keep talking on HC for God knows how long until you get your 3x reward while I would've pocketed more than enough regardless of the tax.

I'm not against any of you but understand that everyone has their own way of trading stocks and i'm not stopping anyone from holding as i would hold this stock too but when there's money to be made within a week you need to do something about it rather than sit around only to make a double or triple in a year or so IF you're lucky.

$20k may not seem like a lot to some of you but when you calculate a minimum of $10k a month from day trading and add it all together by the end of the year I'm sure there's more profit than to hold and potentially make 2x profit after a long wait with many missed opportunities. Considered that for a thought?

Anyways enough talk, we'll see who has the last laugh, i'll come back to this thread to see how many months went by when it eventually doubles. Don't be grumpy to each other if things don't work out the way you want.
    Last edited by ASX-DayTrader: Yesterday, 20:08

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
-0.050(5.18%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.0¢ 96.5¢ 91.3¢ $11.73M 12.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 207368 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.