SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

next meeting, page-10

1. 1,404 Posts.
    Wescott,

Stop trying so hard !.

Yes I am glad u where mention. You have become nothing more than a negative person always trying to post spite and stir up trouble against me. Look at all your last post. I have moved one and I wish you would do for your own good.

Wake up and smell the rose! The herd need good news and they are starting to vent their angry out on things. This is the typical herd... give them the feel good news show some leadership instead of being "knob" and always trying to attacking me. Maybe you should go to Tafe and get leadership level 1 as you are clearly showing you do not have any skill in it.

Grow UP and stop blaming me on the fact you can’t make money in this stock market. You take it too personally instead of trying to "think". People Said my English sucked.. As much as that felt bad, I drank some milk and toughen up and it was the truth -- I am trying to improve it for my own good now!

So Grow up and move on, stop causing trouble for me and raising trouble for other people to say stuff against me so they will get banned, look what you caused Higgy to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.