SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

next meeting, page-23

1. 1,404 Posts.
    More like begging to god. If it so Silly, why don’t you follow the thead ? .. I have cut the whole thread in so people can see. I can post the link again if you want.

- This is why I say NO I don’t want to meet Wescott. Who baiting who ? Suggest you can follow the thread line instead and post the threads.

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=875392&msgid=4859530

From Wescott –
    I always thought you lived in West Australia.Your posts lately have indicated you are in Melbourne I would be interested in meeting with you for a friendly chat over a few coffees and compare our research paper work.

The offer is there for you to take up klob

Like I say to you …… if I wanted Wescott’s help, I would ask for his help. I have often said no as I don’t believe his research has got real life experience .. it got a lot of information in it but does not reflect in any way that can make you money from it or seems to me it just feel good posting with a lot of mumbo jumbo.

If I wanted to know the theory to buy high and sell low or buy high and watch my money sit there and do nothing, I would speak to Wescott.

So like I kept telling Wescott “ No, I do not wish to go out with you”.

You seem to enjoying telling people to go away. If three people tell you to get off the SDL Forums would you follow your own advice that you have given me and go away.

So far, Yacheng, myself I wonder if we can get a third. Let see if you are that e police person that can follow his own law ?

Hope you understand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.