AQX 14.3% 0.8¢ alice queen limited

Hi Dollarfast, Well on the bright side the website has been...

1. 404 Posts.
    Hi Dollarfast,
    Well on the bright side the website has been updated, the info on commsec has been fixed (right after feedback from shareholders), Steve managed to get that organised on top of the huge job involved in getting the merger done (which was done extremely fast and efficiently), various exploration and drilling organised, broker presentations, research/meetings/talks on possible JVs, sale of bauxite tenements etc etc etc

........(certainly not like the old AB run MKY at all ie back in the day the former managing director took 12monnths plus just to start a website, then eventually went out and collected some rock chip samples in Uranium unfriendly Queensland from a tenement he himself owned for years and sold to mky, which alone sent mky to near 10c).

Steve's done more work in any single week then AB did in his entire time as managing director.

Now as for announcements, I have seen since the merger CUU has submitted many announcements that have not appeared on market, now this is from information I have straight from asic not from the company, so they were infact submitted. now whether asic deemed it as information that has already been given to the market before ie when it was mky, and thus they didn't make it as a new ann i'm not sure (but I have seen similar done by asic before with other companies and thats been asics reasoning).

anyway looking forward to the first drill results...asics will have to deem that as new information ;)

Cheers
    Kelp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.527M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $400 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1025985 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 605706 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.