MGK 0.00% 0.8¢ mil resources limited

Suess I have spoken to the guys they rang me back after leaving...

1. 13,252 Posts.
    Suess I have spoken to the guys they rang me back after leaving a message. We talked about cost and elephant country where there tenements are. They understood that no small cap can go it alone, but also said that it's like poker.
    Investing in trenching and one or two drills is raising like the stakes, telling partners we will not give it away we are prepared to raise the stakes and good on them.
    And they have had low ball offers. We all hate the dilution but for me I am looking at as an opportunity to increase my stake I took part in the SI raise and are still buying more. I was equally as bullish on fnt at 7 cents am glad to see karma and rider and a few other see the the bargain present itself lol they can smell the money to.
    The trouble with the market is not many are prepared to wait a few months for a couple of bags but hey call me old fashioned but I believe any investment that can return 50% plus within a few months is pretty good. Even though I think it will return more lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.