LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Next Move Forward, page-2

1. 5,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3680
    For what it's worth, I have heard on the grapevine that Maurice is currently in America and they have been doing more presentations with new interested Institutions.

Perhaps this is why during the past couple of days there appears to be a renewed interest both here and overseas.

Overall markets continue to be lack lustre, so any gain at this point in time is a good result.

The signing off on the Canadian deal is happening in the next 2 weeks, so one would suspect the share price will at least hold if not improve from these current levels.

From what I have seen from todays activity, the buyers are not showing themselves but are well and truly mopping up any loose stock.

Watch for the release of the Annual Report and take note of the names of the major shareholders .

Would be very surprised if the main shareholders have not been increasing their holdings.

I would also imagine that stock in LNG will become quite scarce on the back of any exciting news from here on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.