ETM 5.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Next move up 30 cents, page-5

1. 2,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    Have left things alone for a few days while I thought things through spending to much time thinking about GML end up losing focus.

As I thought nothing much came out of the AGM just a rehash of all the existing news up to 2019 (all very good) nothing on new appointment (Jorn Nielsen did appear in the photo shoot as 2017 Deputy Minister Trade and Labour Greenland) and endorsements of recently published and a more forward looking statement. Bit surprised really that J Mair did not have some form of summary on all that recent positive news in AGM report. Maybe more going on than we know about......

Will need more to happen on the ground with some stronger statements as in my mind obviously EAMRA gone well over the timeframe on reviewing the responses to the previous questions in EIA.

Maybe this is a very big step now going past the EIA to Public Submission and a lot of things happening that we will be unaware of given also all the politics now getting involved and due to how Covid-19 has exposed many of these issues.

Maybe we will get something more over next couple weeks

Hopefully will break .20 today and maintain the upward trend.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $7.96K 376.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 244390 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 295813 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.