RHK 0.64% 79.0¢ red hawk mining limited

next move, page-2

1. 2,144 Posts.
    poppy44
    Mate read more carefully and follow the references.

That happens to be my name, so the laws I refer to are just as applicable to you and truth is no defence. Try to understand the basic comment " I may disagree with what you say but I will defend your right to say it". What you are missing is some want to take away our right to fair comment. You obviously have the right to use a certain word, as it may be part of your world, but others do not have that right. I came across this thought over an issue, I totally disagree with, but I thought the person had a right to say something, he walked into court to prove and the Judge said proof is no defence. You obviously think we don't have a right to free speech. We all have a right to believe in any God we believe in, and we both believe in the same one, but to you that is not what your comment is about.

Wether you like it or not FMS is dealing with a situation in Russia and the history of how we got to this point in time is relevant. Problem is you do not want to accept that. We are not playing on a level playing ground.

I really hope this panel can make the ground more level.

Poppy44 you obviously think we have no right to question what is going on. You asked a very simple question and there is a very simple answer, it is not there. There is a very basic difference between fact and proper gander. My interest in truth is as important to me as to you. How in gods name can two people who both seek the truth see such different views. I wished I knew and I am not trying to have a cheap shot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.0¢
Change
0.005(0.64%)
Mkt cap ! $157.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.0¢ 79.0¢ 79.0¢ $179 226

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 78.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.0¢ 1337 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.