LPD 20.0% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Next Move

1. 363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Joe Walsh has 40,000,000 unlisted options in LPD exercisable at 1.815 in August 2018.

What happens to this if the TO suceeds or is this what they are currently negotiating behind the scenes?

AG and co. are in it for #1 and this can easily be depicted as some on here have done a great job doing. What I am saying here is that i would not be surprised if the LPD BOD also put personal best interests first in this entire process and nor should any of you.

Yes, the recent litigation settlement left a very sour taste in my mouth, and the likelihood of being selected as EMHs preferred processing route whilst the target in a TO by LIT whom have a bad relationship with EMH... its zero. What has our current BOD done in the past 12 months to inreases shareholder value? Please, no more future future future as AG and co. Can sprout the same lines.

If our next move is a CR, in the midst of TO, that's a three nails in the coffin. We have also spoken about how the litigation was likely to be the first of many challenges in our road to supremecy. Well, we got our arzes kicked. We conceded to both arguments submitted to the courts by LIT.

LPD Board of Directors you're being tested again; what have you got?
    Last edited by TheRocketeer: 05/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $4.152K 1.701M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
178 203070976 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 109452442 61
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.