LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Next Move, page-2

1. R08
    7,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1805
    RT,

Firstly...a CR will not take place in the midst of a TO - it can't. Once this fails by first week of April, then we can progress to CR.

We conceded nothing at the courts IMO. It was LIT's action remember ? They wanted from the courts clarity on their tech and that the licences held with LPD were enforceable remember?? So - We requested and witnessed documents in relation to SiLeach which do not infringe our tech, are inferior to our tech and damn right dangerous to produce. We agreed it does not infringe and let them keep the trash for themselves realising how far off they are from being a competitive, commercially viable tech V's LMax and how uneconomical their process is. ALSO - we stripped one International licence off them - why ??

What have our directors done last 12 months to provide shareholder value ?? I draw attention to the recent LMax PFS, with amazing economics now leading toward DFS (production/revenue), Lemare stage 1 complete, stage 2 commenced, clear pathways announced in order to become a significant Li producer, IP's protected, multiple JV agreements and what I would suggest is happening right now - lots of BIG eyes watching. Joe Walsh on board - star ! FA has improved so much over the last 12 months. That is why LIT want us so much, superior tech, quality opportunity to monopolise in the market. We are a huge threat.

No need to worry about the future @TheRocketeer ----- it's all been laid out right in front of you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.468K 3.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 195684971 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 118281350 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.