CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

next move, page-34

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    If say CMR ends up a listed 70% subsidiary of HNC with present share cap more or less intact (and much tighter as a result), then wouldnt surprise me one bit to see natural evolution of CMR projects under HNC's control during a third primary upleg in resources, still head for the Holy Grail and beyond. In fact I would expect it.

But first I need to see full transparency of the real gameplan afoot and primary techno reversal confirmation ... and finger then presses the buy trigger for more core + traders. I remain the eternal optimist of course ... and all personal as always.

Keep thinking, unless this is a complete scam and the bridge is totally incompetent, which I DONT believe to be the case, what we are seeing now is probably an orchestrated Olympian-class BEAR RAID in a market conducive to rape and pillage.

Personally would rather end up with a greater share of a residually tighter and smaller register from firesale buy levels we are now experiencing.

As always am trying to draw the correct road map within the GORM macros to seize the opportunity side of the chinese coin, backing my reading of the gameplan.

Of course I could be totally wrong but being the reward / risk extremist, very hard to resist the positive bias IFFFF my perception turns to reality.

Meanwhile cautiously probing and on alert for gungho on reversal confirmation. This is for extreme sports players in CAT 5 storms and TIMING TIMING TIMING is everything. Challenging, exhilirating, not for the "normal" investor ...

... yet PERSONALLY consider this safer than our banks (???)

Just gotta hold intact and in our control thru the short term turbulence ...

But no point looking at fundamentals atm, purely techno-driven for now.

Wonder what paranoiia will be dished out today from the US haha ... full moon this Sunday ... Chinese moon festival actually ... get the moon cakes out.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.