CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

next move, page-4

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Gotta add further, at least we didnt blow our cash on "dubious commercial paper and mortgage backed securities" like some other miner now in trading halt ... we spent it on building a plant and infrastructure for future bigger plant ... how much was that? Whats market cap now?

Did I see the ozzie buck with a "7" in front of it this morn?

Hohum as the game unfolds

Using my imaginatuion as always I guess

Looks like HNC is building up LONG TERM control of the main Ozzie Lead, Cobalt and Tungsten assets.

Next move ???

Life's a spec.

PS How did our Ozzie analysts miss the fact that PEM was mining the paper markets with its hard cash instead of mining the ground like it was supposed to? Guess they dont have a generation's worth of resources to mine maybe?How is it so-called Independent Directors dont look after shareholder assets properly and according to the corporate constitutions (?). How is it that regulators and auditors miss such MEGA "discrepencies" ....... even after so many precedents like SGW eg. The whole system is SLACK in relation to transparency and misguidancy and espesh wrt ability of overseas speculators to bring a national economy to its knees. As always then, buyer beware is more important in such times. Meanwhile IKE heads for BHP,s GOM platforms as it upgrades to Cat 4. We need to similarly batten down the hatches as our own perfect storms approach. Personally tho am looking for preparing ahead for GORM phase 2 (megabear D) beyond GORM phase 1 (megabear C)cos IMO the US is economically and morally bankrupt and its paper is intrinsically worthless as will all paper soon be as we move further into PEAK RESOURCES status. China Inc aint stupid at all.

COMPASS RESOURCES FPO CommSec Margin Lending LVR: 40%

Code Bid Offer Last Change* % Change* Open High Low Volume Trades Value News
    CMR 0.600 0.620 0.595 -0.040 -6.30 0.640 0.640 0.585 278,842 80 171,102

ABRA MINING LIMITED FPO

Code Bid Offer Last Change* % Change* Open High Low Volume Trades Value News
    AII 0.685 0.750 0.720 +0.040 5.88 0.720 0.720 0.720 34,167 1 24,600

IMBCTOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.