SBR 13.3% 1.3¢ sabre resources limited

negatives relate to lack of management direction in the past -...

1. 7,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 696
    negatives relate to lack of management direction in the past - only need to look at past threads here. other projects on the backburner as they are not commercially feasible. refer to previous threads as well. not been a good investment for some years and CR's have been used to meet "operationsl/office" expenses and not really any exploratory work. ANN's normally delayed when bad news..
    only positive is nearology which daytraders and rampers seem to be pinning their hopes on - and if the results do not come good then back to $0.001 and watch the rampers bail!
    if all goes well (which i am hoping after all these years in the wilderness and with umpteen changes in management/related management and the association with other companies) then there could be an upswing - and in saying that still able to make $'s once a positive ANN is released - if its to be positive. otherwise look out - down she goes.
    all IMO and you can check back on say last 1-2 years comments to see what i mean.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.108M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $3.854K 295.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24023 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 404998 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.53pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.