RIA 0.00% 3.3¢ rialto energy limited

next news, page-3

1. 1,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    I agree there is little risk. A farmout of the deeper wells would be fantastic. Some of these could be truly transformational. I assume they would only farmout a certain area potentially including depth, unless this is the Arius prospect which I don't think is directly deeper than our other prospects like Condor, Chouette, Faucon etc.

Arius could be very big and it would be easy to separate that small area off at the bottom of the block.

Farming this out could be really good for RIA, that even though they may well end up losing part of the prospect, this could seriously increase the speed of exploration on the block.

Just speculation but if they farm this out, they could potentially have an extended drilling programme when they drill the Gazelle development wells. That would be a fantastic move by the board IMO. They would need a full well carry though.

I think Arius is potentially on trend with Jubilee so I could certainly see why some companies are interested in this deeper area.

Just need to get the rest moving along, and we could be good.

I wish I could top up, but I've already put more shares than I had planned into RIA, but my breakeven is still somewhere around 8c I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.