GW1 0.00% 4.4¢ greenwing resources ltd

Sititng with 4,000,000 heads and 1,000,000 oppies here. I like...

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Sititng with 4,000,000 heads and 1,000,000 oppies here. I like this company and have been involved with it since the sub 1c days and the period of company transformation from the old rot the new and everything in between.

What is going on here is clearly a huge amount of accumulation to likely similar minded investors/financials that are likely to hold medium/long term on this one and play the short term noise.

I will be adding to holdings in this company as it goes along its journey which will include all the options holders taking up the extra shares and bringing forth further funds.

The news flow and calm positive news is more a symptom of a great team of board/management/technicians all being very solid and behind (believe in) what they are doing. Its clearly a good 'energetic vibe' going for BSM now and the future is bright and all they need to do is work hard, keep focused and be truthful along the way and the riches will benefit the local people, the company reps and shareholders.

I love being involved with companies I believe in and can see doing good, providing in an organic way to the market a decent product that 'people' want and adding value to the locals which Bass will do.

Excellent.

Will be investing LONG TERM and by God the world needs more long term decent capital allocations like this. Well done all involved.

JFI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.975M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 482247 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 50016 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.