HHR 14.3% 0.6¢ hartshead resources nl

Thanks for the detailed answer Ya. I suppose time will only tell...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Thanks for the detailed answer Ya. I suppose time will only tell now. Here is hoping that the Jurassic fan plays are tight effective traps below the salt plays and the oil is nestled nicely in the Jurassic fans hence no leaks at all in any direction out of the fans resulting in hopefully yesterday mornings news being truly a preliminary result explaining the potential positive finds in the near future. I truly am an ultimate optimist

Just a couple other questions, if the amplitude anomalies are so clear and apparent in the Jurassic fans, is it possible the amplitude anomalies could be something completely other than hydrocarbons and / or oil (i.e. nothing or something other than oil)??? The anomalies appear to be clear and significant in the primary targets (the Jurassic fans) I'm just wondering what else could it be other than hydrocarbons / oil??? Again I'm truly an ultimate optimist with the words I live by, nothing ventured, nothing gained

Thanks again for the answers in advance and sorry if you already answered this question previously, please excuse my technical ignorance of the O & G game. GLTAH and stakeholders, including you Jaiferm, I truly hope the share price turns around for your operation, my prayers are with you also Jaiferm!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $16.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $32.53K 5.183M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 11086175 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4404864 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.