HHR 14.3% 0.6¢ hartshead resources nl

Thanks Ya once again for the detailed answer. You have...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Thanks Ya once again for the detailed answer. You have definitely provided the info I needed in order to make the decision of not doubling down at this point in time of PVD. Here is hoping though that the amplitude anomalies in all the Jurassic fan plays are hydrocarbon / oil finds.

I'll wait until the final results come out from MZ-1 now. The ideal of course will be a Hydrocarbon / oil find with all of us PVD holders winning and grinning. On the flip side if MZ-1 is a duster, I'll double down on the panic sell off as shown yesterday and significantly reduce my cost base of holding PVD. With the long term potential of free carried MZ-2 well (hopefully will be Toubkal where the estimate was a mean of approx. 1.6 billion barrels of oil from memory); potential **on farm out and drill; Madagascar play; and cash at bank this long term high risk speculation may still pay off or at worst recover the majority if not all the investment on the back of good news from one of these many plays in the future. I also think a long shot major O&G company taking over PVD is not entirely out of question given the low market cap attributed to PVD at the point of the panic selloff was just above its cash at bank holding from its last 30 June 2015 quarterly report from memory.

I always believe in delayed gratification and patience being a virtue, even if it takes a few years, the wait could potentially payoff, all part of being an ultimate optimist lol. Wow what a trading day today, whoever bought at the low yesterday of $0.11 and potentially sold at the high today of $0.175 made a cool approximate 59% maximum gain in just one day of trading. Really shows how panic selloffs can provide opportunities for those who are brave enough to take the risk of being a contrarian after the panic selloff and obvious oversell. As a newbie speculator, valuable lessons learned regardless of the outcome of MZ-1.

GLTAH and stakeholders once again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $16.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $32.53K 5.183M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 11086175 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4404864 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.