QTK quiktrak networks limited

TheJudge - not sure it is that great that QTK dual lists to be...

1. 417 Posts.
    TheJudge - not sure it is that great that QTK dual lists to be honest. I would think that one of the reasons for dual listing would be to help Pallister and Mobilarm dump their shares. Also, one would think that it would be better for shareholders if QTK listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange when QTK is doing well, not when it is trading at 15c or lower.
    TheJudge it appears very obvious that the management don't have yours and most of their shareholders best interests at heart, they are in it for themselves. They are screwing you while looking after themselves. Listing in Hong Kong with QTK at 15c is not going to help you, however, depending on the business structure and how they list, Apex, Pallister, Doc, Thorney Group and co. could get a whole lot of very cheap/free shares/oppies on the listing. Let's say they sell the Asian operations, for a nominal amount, and list that on the Hong Kong Exchange and let's say that Pallister and co. buy a significant share in the Asian operations prior to it listing. Yes, they will have have an EGM to get this approved, but Pallister, Apex, Mobilarm, Pratt and Doc. got well over half the QTK stock so what they say goes.
    Something is real suss TheJudge and I've got the feeling that most of the shareholders are going to get screwed, however, the big boys listed above will come out of it with a big smile on their faces

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.