PLS 0.69% $2.87 pilbara minerals limited

Next PLS price move

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 422
    Will occur when the quarterly reports are made. Analysts will take the numbers reported to give us higher price target numbers and still higher price forecasts based on the progress made toward name plate production. We know that PLS 's spudomene product being shipped is over 6% while GXY has been shipping product for 2 years and has yet to hit 6%. We will likely know what the Chinese customers are willing to pay for PLS's spudomene and we will know the actual costs of shipping product. In addition we will know the profit earning we can expect from the sale of tantalum.

GXY has ONLY Mt Galatin in production but has been swimming in money since it went into production. It is my impression that Pilgangora is far larger than Gallatin and that the PLS costs of production are lower. All of that tells me that we have a large re-rating action ahead of us.

The last analyst's report estimated that a valid price target of PLS was I think 1.20 Aussie dollars. If the LI demand forecasts prove valid, PLS'S price may far exceed that price per share.

It is indeed nice to be dealing with the real world problems of a producing miner. There is less uncertainty for each of us with each passing day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.87
Change
-0.020(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $8.638B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.79 $2.92 $2.78 $84.74M 29.64M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 173645 $2.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.88 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.